If you want to experience the thrill of trading while reaping significant returns, the Pairs Trading tool is perfect for you. In order to fulfill the customised requirements of its traders, BinaryOnline has made this tool available on its platform.
What makes it different?
You will notice that the Pairs tool is slightly different from the other tools available on the BinaryOnline platform. Unlike the other tools, Pairs Trading allows traders to speculate on the performance of two different assets or “pairs” such as Gold and Silver, for example.
How does Pairs Trading work?
Trading pairs is within the reach of every trader, irrespective of his/her trading skills. This is because, even a trader with minimal knowledge of trading can make the most of this trading tool. Traders only have to compare the performance of two assets against each other.
However, it is important that the assets comprising the pair form part of the same family of assets. For example: Gold and Silver found in the commodities category or Apple and Alphabet (Google) in the stocks category.
Once the pair is chosen, the trader only has to decide which asset will perform better.
Why Pairs Trading?
- It is one of the most simple trading tools to use as traders do not have to analyse the directions the market is taking. While trading pairs, the only concern traders have is whether the asset they choose from the pair is outperforming the other one.
- It is one of the most affordable trading tools available on the BinaryOnline platform, the minimum investment to start trading pairs is only $25.
- It guarantees a payout which can reach up to 78%.
How to trade Pairs Trading with BinaryOnline?
- In order to trade Pairs with BinaryOnline, you need to possess a valid trading account on the platform.
- In case you do not have an account, create one here and proceed with the following steps.
- Once your account is funded and ready to be used, go on BinaryOnline’s homepage, click on “TRADING PLATFORM” and select the “PAIRS” feature available on the trading platform.
- Next, you need to choose an asset pair, an expiry time and an investment amount.
- The last step is to decide between the “Put” or “Call” option and click “APPLY”.
- Once this is done, you have to monitor your trade via the Open Position feature.