With the One Touch binary options trading tool, trading on a variety of stocks and indices of leading companies—Apple, Facebook and Alphabet (Google)—amongst others, is now available on the BinaryOnline platform. This tool is preferred by many traders due to its uniqueness and quick turnaround.
What makes it different?
The One Touch trading tool is the only tool that allows traders to win trades before the expiry time. This is because the expiry time for this tool is pre-established, and traders need to predict if the current asset price will touch the predetermined goal rate at least once before expiry.
How does One Touch Trading work?
This tool does not have the traditional “Call” and “Put” options like the other trading tools available on the platform. For this particular trading tool, the trader will have to click on “APPLY” to predict whether the current asset price will touch the goal rate, at least once within the expiry time if it increases or decreases. Traders can trade only on stocks and indices on the One Touch tool.
The One Touch tool is one of the simplest tools in our trading platform, as traders only need to input the investment amount. Furthermore, with this tool, traders are given the opportunity to be “In the Money” before their trades expire.
Why One Touch Trading Tool?
- The One Touch Binary Trading tool offers traders the opportunity to place trades with major stocks and indices. Furthermore, it allows traders to monitor the performance of various assets simultaneously.
- This tool is relatively easy to use, even for novice traders. It has the added benefit of being able to win trades before the expiry time.
- This particular trading tool can generate a payout of up to 350%.
How to trade with One Touch?
- In order to trade One Touch options with BinaryOnline, you need to possess a valid trading account on the platform.
- In case you do not have an account, create one here and proceed with the following steps.
- Once your account is funded and ready to be used, go on BinaryOnline’s homepage, click on “TRADING PLATFORM” and select the “ONE TOUCH” feature available on the trading platform.
- Next, you need to choose an asset and an investment amount, which normally starts at $50 per unit.
- The last step is to click on “APPLY” according to the goal rate that you select. The goal rate normally has two prices – one higher and one lower than the chosen asset.
- Once this is done, you have to monitor your trade via the Open Position feature.