60 Seconds is the fastest trading tool available on BinaryOnline’s platform. If you want to be an efficient trader, and you are accustomed to time management, the 60 Seconds tool is perfect for you.
What makes it different?
Trading 60 Seconds Options gives you the opportunity to rapidly test your trading skills. You can obtain results with this trading tool in under a minute. This is because, the expiry period this tool offers can range from 60 seconds to 300 seconds. In addition, it allows traders to place several transactions and get instant results.
How does 60 Seconds work?
Besides being the quickest tool in the family, this trading tool is also the easiest to use. In addition, only a basic knowledge of the financial market is required to trade 60 Seconds due to the very simplistic nature of the tool.
Traders have to select an asset and choose PUT if they think the price of the asset will decrease, by even 1 cent, at the set expiry time; or choose CALL if they think the price of the asset will increase within the set expiry time.
Why 60 Seconds Trading?
- 60 Seconds is the fastest tool available in the binary options industry. It enables traders to be In the Money within seconds.
- This tool is highly coveted by beginners as it gives them the opportunity to test their trading aptitude.
- It is one of the tools that requires the lowest minimum investment of only $5, while it can generate profits of up to 70%
How to use 60 Seconds with BinaryOnline?
- In order to trade using the 60 Seconds tool, you need to possess a valid trading account on the platform.
- In case you do not have an account, create one here and proceed with the following steps.
- Once your account is funded and ready to be used, go on BinaryOnline’s homepage, click on “TRADING PLATFORM” and select the “60 SEC” feature available on the trading platform.
- Next, you need to choose an asset pair, an expiry time and an investment amount.
- The last step is to decide between the “Put” or “Call” option and click “APPLY”.
- Once this is done, you have to monitor your trade via the Open Position feature.