KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
The term KYC simply refers to Know Your Client, a standard form that provides ﬁnancial institutions with pertinent information about a client’s ﬁnancial position and investment knowledge.
The KYC documents are of utmost importance for an enhanced trading service. They also foster strong ties between the broker and you, the trader, ensuring that proactive measures are taken to protect your interest when required.
Know Your Customer policies are equally important for banks and other financial institutions worldwide. These policies are applied to prevent identity thefts, money laundering, financial frauds and terrorist activities.
Importance of KYC documents
- Help in assisting clients with queries.
- In taking measures to detect and prevent fraud
- For administering our client relationships.
- To comply with our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- We may also use the information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing materials such as research or articles that may be of interest to you.
- To enable the provision of the products or services you are seeking.
BinaryOnline holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
BinaryOnline aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires that you provide us with certain data, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents :
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page.
- Coloured copy or a clear picture of your debit/credit card used to make the deposit. Please ensure that the first 12 numbers in the front of the card are not visible (you can cover it with a paper), the CVV (3 numbers) at the back of the card are not visible, and you have manually signed the back of your card.
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address.
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support:[email protected]
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly recommend that you provide all the necessary documents as soon as you can to avoid any account activation delays.
We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit. Please note that the full KYC documentations are required before any trading activities can take place on your account.
Please note that if we do not receive the required documents on time, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send them to us via mail to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can send the documents via fax on +44 203 862 9912
How do I know that my documents are safe with you?
BinaryOnline holds the security of information at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process. We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make BinaryOnline a safer place to trade.